New York Office
Sean Cannon is a Managing Director at GLC with over 13 years of investment banking experience. Mr. Cannon joined GLC in 2013 and has advised companies and creditors on over $30bn of transactions including bankruptcy reorganizations, recapitalizations,
financings and M&A across a broad range of industries including healthcare, gaming, retail, media, telecomm, municipals and others. Examples of Mr. Cannon’s recent transactions include:
- Representing a $6.0bn ad hoc group of ABS lenders in Hertz’s Ch. 11 reorganization
- Representing $270mm of second lien lenders in Healogics’ reorganization
- Representing $3.2bn of ERS note holders in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico’s reorganization
- Representing a $1.3bn ad hoc group of unsecured note holders in JC Penney’s reorganization
- Representing first lien lenders in the McClatchy Company’s Ch. 11 reorganization
- Representing a $583mm ad hoc group of secured note holders in Toys “R” Us Inc.’s Ch. 11 reorganization
- Representing a $2.2bn ad hoc group of unsecured note holders in iHeartMedia’s Ch. 11 reorganization
- Representing first lien lenders in UCI International’s Ch. 11 reorganization
Before joining GLC, Mr. Cannon worked at CRT Capital where he focused on M&A, capital raising and other investment banking advisory assignments.
Prior to joining CRT, Mr. Cannon worked in the Transaction Services practice at KPMG where he focused on M&A advisory services.
Mr. Cannon holds a BS in Finance from Lehigh University and holds FINRA Series 79 and 63 licenses.